NBA 2K17 Upgrade Badges Tips: How to Upgrade to Hall of Fame Badges
NBA 2K17 badges are mainly used in MyCareer mode. There are 55 badges available in the game. If we want to make our players superstars, one thing we are going to do is to upgrade these badges to the Hall of Fame badges. How do we upgrade badges?
In MyCareer mode, there are four tiers of a badges your player can earn: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Hall of Fame.
Now once you complete certain objectives, you will keep upgrading these badges to the next tier. Here is an example. If you are a fan of catch and shoot, you can unlock "Catch & Shoot" badges. Once you have this badge, the shooting percentage of catch and shoot will improve significantly.
Keep in mind, only gold badges can be upgraded to a Hall of Fame Badge (Purple). Here’s a general way to approach upgrading badges:
1. Get badges in MyCareer games. Please note that the badges are bronze ones.
2. Pick a bronze badge and take a look at the requirements you need to obtain it. Purchase silver and gold upgrades with your VC. (store/upgrades - MyPlayer - MyPlayer-Upgrade Badges).
3. You can constantly use the badge to score in games, so that it can upgrade to from gold badge to Hall of Fame badge
If you want to buy NBA 2K17 MT coins and 2K17 VC Account, BUYNBA2KMT.COM is always your best choice. Use coupon "2K17" can enjoy a 5% discount.
- NBA Live Mobile Fan Appreciation Month: An extra coin up for today's games
- NBA Live Mobile 99 OVR Player: BIG MAN - Kevin Durant
- NBA Live Mobile Tips: How to Score and Win the Game
- NBA Live Mobile Tips:Method to get Supremacy Lebron
- nba live mobile tips:How to get award winners in nba live mobile
- NBA Live Mobile Team of the Week 9: Kyrie Irving,Marc Gasol,Jon Leuer,Tyler Johnson and Jefferson
- TEL (USA) : +1-315-889-1198
- TEL (UK) : +44-020-32905838
- MSN: [email protected]
- QQ: 1498133786