NBA 2K17 Guide: How to Get Rid of Being Banned Online
There are always some players complained that their nba 2k17 account has been banned form playing online for cheating. If you happens to meet this problem. Here is the guide for you to get rid of being banned.
How to Get Rid of Being Banned
Go to https://www.nba2k.com/ and click the "Sign In" link at the top right corner of the page.
Connect with your Steam, Xbox Live, or PSN account.
Go to "My Account".
Click the "remove all accounts" button and wait for the confirmation message that says "Your 2K account has been removed".
Play NBA 2K17. At this point, you will be asked to create a new MyPlayer. You can skip this process because you will still have your old Myplayer.
From the main, select "Connect".
Enter your old e-mail address and continue.
Congrats! You can finally play online games again (MyPark, MyTeam, 2K Pro-Am, etc).
Hope you get your account unbanned finally, and this method will NOT delete any of your save games including player/s in MyCareer mode. Also, you will still have your old stats, VC, store items, and MyTeam players as long as you use the same e-mail address.
BUYNBA2KMT is a professional NBA 2K17 MT sale store. If you want to buy some MT Coins. You can get in our store fast and safe.
- NBA Live Mobile Fan Appreciation Month: An extra coin up for today's games
- NBA Live Mobile 99 OVR Player: BIG MAN - Kevin Durant
- NBA Live Mobile Tips: How to Score and Win the Game
- NBA Live Mobile Tips:Method to get Supremacy Lebron
- nba live mobile tips:How to get award winners in nba live mobile
- NBA Live Mobile Team of the Week 9: Kyrie Irving,Marc Gasol,Jon Leuer,Tyler Johnson and Jefferson
- TEL (USA) : +1-315-889-1198
- TEL (UK) : +44-020-32905838
- MSN: [email protected]
- QQ: 1498133786