NBA 2K17 VR Lands On PlayStation 4, HTC Vive, Samsung Gear VR
NBA 2K17 virtual reality support has now been confirmed by 2K. The support is available on PS4 with PlayStation VR, PC with HTC Vive and on mobile with Samsung Gear VR.
The game will be available for all three platforms on November 22, and it will retail for $14,99. As you can probably tell by the price, this is not a full-featured basketball title. It’s more of a collection mini-games and the title is voiced and narrated by NBA 2K17 cover athlete Paul George.
NBA 2KVR Experience has a three-point shootout mode, as well as buzzer beater and timed challenges. You’re able to earn attributes through the attainment of in-game Gatorade boosts. Although, this has yet to be confirmed by PlayStation, Polygon revealed through a PlayStation insider that the company is now on its primary stage of development. There might be a chance for other gaming platforms to get this development soon too.
More information is on buynba2kmt.com which is a professional NBA 2K17 MT selling site.
- NBA Live Mobile Fan Appreciation Month: An extra coin up for today's games
- NBA Live Mobile 99 OVR Player: BIG MAN - Kevin Durant
- NBA Live Mobile Tips: How to Score and Win the Game
- NBA Live Mobile Tips:Method to get Supremacy Lebron
- nba live mobile tips:How to get award winners in nba live mobile
- NBA Live Mobile Team of the Week 9: Kyrie Irving,Marc Gasol,Jon Leuer,Tyler Johnson and Jefferson
- TEL (USA) : +1-315-889-1198
- TEL (UK) : +44-020-32905838
- MSN: [email protected]
- QQ: 1498133786