NBA 2K17 MyCareer Player Best Builds Guide : Height,Wingspan and Weight
Our NBA 2K17 Builds Guide outlines some of the most effective builds for a range of positions in the game. Another important thing that you need to bear in mind is that you suffer from the smallest speed decline. Since you are only increasing the height by one-inch, it is a relatively decent trade-off.
NBA 2K17 Builds – Point Forward
Height – 6’9”
This build is basically designed to provide you with a bigger wing with boosts in boxing out, rebounds, block, and dunks.
Coming to arms, you need to go with medium length 81.2” which should provide you average shooting boost. There is essentially no need to have long arms.
Shoulder Width – 23.7”
The reason you need to go with wider shoulders is to make up for medium-sized arms.
Weight – 210 lbs.
The reason for going with medium weight which should slightly reduce your boxout, strength, and dunk; but should also provide you with slightly average speed.
Archetype – Small Forward
The reason for this is because you want to be able to do a little bit of everything.
Shooting off Dribble – 2/15
Layups & Dunk – 3/16
Mid-Range Shooting – 2/16
3PT Shooting – 2/15
Post Scoring – 0/7
Agility – 5/25
Strength – 0/8
Rebounding – 0/8
Playmaking – 5/25
Defending – 1/15
You can choose www.buynba2kmt.com where you can buy cheap NBA 2K17 MT Coins. Use coupon code "2K17" for 5% off. You don't want to miss it.
- NBA Live Mobile Fan Appreciation Month: An extra coin up for today's games
- NBA Live Mobile 99 OVR Player: BIG MAN - Kevin Durant
- NBA Live Mobile Tips: How to Score and Win the Game
- NBA Live Mobile Tips:Method to get Supremacy Lebron
- nba live mobile tips:How to get award winners in nba live mobile
- NBA Live Mobile Team of the Week 9: Kyrie Irving,Marc Gasol,Jon Leuer,Tyler Johnson and Jefferson
- TEL (USA) : +1-315-889-1198
- TEL (UK) : +44-020-32905838
- MSN: [email protected]
- QQ: 1498133786